A pre-wedding/engagement photoshoot is a perfect way to capture your love story. We can choose your favourite beauty spot or one of my hand-picked romantic locations for a stunning backdrop.
Not only will you receive approximately 30 beautiful images that showcase your affection for each other, but you’ll also get a chance to experience what it’s like to work with one of Yorkshire’s top wedding photographers.
The shoot typically takes around 40 minutes, giving you ample time to get comfortable in front of the camera and for us to get to know each other better. Plus, if you decide to book me for your wedding day after the shoot, you’ll receive a special thank-you – the full cost of your pre-wedding shoot will be deducted from the cost of your wedding day package. It’s a win-win
An engagement shoot is worth it for six reasons:
1. Capturing memories: Engagement shoots help to preserve memories of a special time in a couple’s life, and serve as a keepsake for years to come.
2. Building a relationship with the photographer: Engagement shoots can also help a couple get to know their photographer and feel more comfortable working with them for the wedding day.
3.Getting comfortable in front of the camera: Engagement shoots can help a couple get over any camera shyness or awkwardness they may feel, which will make their wedding photos look more natural and relaxed.
4. Getting great photos: An engagement shoot can result in stunning photos that can be used for save-the-date announcements, wedding invitations, or to decorate the couple’s home.
5. Creating a timeline: Engagement shoots can help couples plan the timeline for their wedding day, including hair, makeup, and photography schedules.
6. Overall, an engagement shoot is worth it as it helps to create memories and results in beautiful photos that can be cherished for a lifetime.
Experience beautiful photography with around 30 stunning images that are guaranteed to capture your heart. Work with one of Yorkshire’s top wedding photographers and create memories that will last a lifetime.
I have an extensive list of beautiful locations for pre-wedding/engagement shoots, including picturesque woodlands and stunning rose gardens. However, I always welcome the opportunity to shoot at the couple’s preferred location.
And the best part? If the location is within Yorkshire, there’s no additional travel cost.
Book me to photograph your wedding after taking an engagement shoot with me and receive a special thank you! The full cost of your pre-wedding shoot will be deducted from the cost of your wedding day package. It’s a win-win deal!
Please fill out the form below and I will message you with all the details